Telephony and the Keystone Cops



My broadband and wifi has finally been restored after being down for more than a week, courtesy of the 'geniuses' at TalkTalk whose sales pitch makes reference to 'Brighter Phone and Broadband'.

Now the problem was caused by TalkTalk itself, but for days I was led on a wild goose chase with a new router being sent out, followed by a BT engineer to check the line.

Yet the reality is that no number of new routers or BT engineers could have corrected the fault as this was down to someone 'wiping out' the details of my account from TalkTalk's internal systems.

In a letter to the company's chief executive, Dido Harding, I complained that TalkTalk is to 'telephony' what the Keystone Cops were to effective policing.

I have still to receive a response to my complaint which has caused me no end of hassle over recent days as well as frustrating hours spent on the TalkTalk 'helpline'.

The 'helpline' was of no use whatsoever because it was the very helpful BT engineer who managed to uncover the reason for my sudden loss of service.

I plan to post my complaint letters to TalkTalk for the benefit of readers who may experience similar problems, but at the moment I am planning to switch my broadband account to a new service provider.



Image result for talktalk

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!