Politicians Who Deserve The Boot

The SNPs John Nicolson is certainly up there for his crazy views about men self-identifying as lesbians, but in a Holyrood election I'd like to see Humza Yousaf booted out for making a mockery of local democracy.

Because an MSP who lives in the outskirts of Dundee cannot properly represent the good citizens of Glasgow Pollok. 

 



Humza Yousaf - Making a Mockery of Local Democracy (September 24, 2023)


Image

A kind reader (@WobbleyBØB) sent me this map which highlights the impossibility of Humza Yousaf representing the good citizens of Glasgow Pollok properly while living on the other side of Scotland - in Broughty Ferry on the outskirts of Dundee.

Clearly the SNP and Yousaf are having a laugh because this arrangement makes a mockery of 'local' democracy and is insulting to voters in Glasgow. 

 



Humza Yousaf - Making A Mockery Of Local Democracy (February 19, 2023)

As I was writing my post about Humza Yousaf living in Broughty Ferry while claiming to represent a constituency in Glasgow an old tune popped into my head.
So I thought I'd share it on the blog after changing a few of the original words:
It's a long way to Broughty Ferry
It's a long way to go.
It's a long way to Broughty Ferry
To the sweetest girl I know!

Goodbye Crookston Castle
Farewell to George Square!
It's a long long way to Broughty Ferry
But my heart's right there.
The SNP ought to be ashamed of this nonsense as it makes a complete mockery of local democracy

  

 


Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP Hypocrites Have No Shame

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence