Bogus Complaints to Facebook



Here's my latest letter to facebook and Mark Zuckerberg, the company's founder, chairman and chief executive.

Later today I'll share details of how readers of my blog can send a message of support by asking Facebook to expose the person behind these repeated, malicious complaints.

Dear Facebook

Bogus Complaints to Facebook and Account Suspension

Please find below a letter to Mark Zuckerberg regarding the repeated suspension of my Facebook account.

I now plan to share my experience more widely on social media because Facebook's decision to suspend my A4ES page, instead of dealing with the person who is making these malicious complaints, is manifestly wrong.

I have provided you with my contact details in a separate email.

Kind regards


Mark Irvine

Dear Mr Zuckerberg (by email) 

Bogus Complaints to Facebook and Account Suspension

My Action 4 Equality Scotland Facebook page has again been suspended this evening (29/03/2020) as a result of yet another bogus complaint that my A4ES posts violate Facebook's Community Standards.

As explained previously, the various complaints made to Facebook are untrue, malicious and defamatory - yet Facebook has failed to identify and deal with the perpetrator of this cowardly, dishonest campaign.

I would be grateful if you could inject some much needed common sense into this bizarre situation by asking your staff to identify and deal with the person who is responsible for making these bogus and damaging complaints.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards


Mark Irvine

 

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!