Die In A Ditch Day!



Private Eye, the UK's best and only fortnightly satirical magazine, speaks for the nation after the historic non-event of Boris Johnson's 'die in a ditch' day.

I must get the latest edition for my collection.  

 


People's Vote? (21/02/19)



I have lots of Private Eye front covers going back over 20 years which I put into picture frames to record memorable events - this one will definitely become part of my collection.

  

Real Housewives (19/02/19)


Seems like a good time to revisit a great BBC comedy invention - the Real Housewives of ISIS.

  

Spineless Performance (08/05/18)



Private Eye, the UK's best and only fortnightly satirical magazine, had some fun with its front cover recently at Jeremy Corbyn's expense.

After the local elections results in England, I think it's fair to say that Jeremy has paid a heavy price for his 'spineless' performance in failing to stand up to anti-Semitism in Labour's ranks.



  

Cult of Corbyn (27/03/18)



Here's another great Twitter joke which pokes fun, for good reason, at the cult of Corbyn and his local difficulties involving a London mural.

"I sincerely regret that I did not look more closely at the image, the contents of which are deeply disturbing and anti-Semitic"

  

Eagle Images and Weasel Words (26/03/18)


Much fun was had on Twitter at the weekend with lots of posts mocking Jeremy Corbyn's 'weasel words' over not looking more clearly at an anti-semitic mural before declaring his support on Facebook.

My favourite, so far at least, was this comment from the journalist Euan McColm:

“i only glanced at it but i thought it was a parrot carrying an electric fan.”

Now that is funny - eat your heart out Private Eye and the Have I Got News for You (HIGNFY) Team!

 


Corbyn Bombs as 'Caretaker' (26/08/19)

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence