PayFest Party Spirit!



Now this is what I call getting into the PayFest party spirit - and we still have two weeks to go!

😱😱 2 weeks till our PARTTTY. πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ•ΊπŸΌπŸ•ΊπŸΌπŸΎπŸΎπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ better get my arse in gear, after the excitement of getting my offer I’ve just totally chilled , no gym,no worries , just chilling eating crap and the odd bottle of 🍷. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜€Oh and checking the tracker every 10 minsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ n here was me gonna wear a slinky dress πŸ˜±πŸ’ƒπŸΌ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ still am gonna wear it just might be a bit more fitted πŸ˜‚πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ•ΊπŸΌπŸŽ‰ no one will notice all they’ll see is big cheesy grins everywhere ❤️πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ•ΊπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸΎπŸŽ‰. PARTY πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ•ΊπŸΌπŸΎπŸŽ‰ looking forward to seeing everyone. πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜πŸŽ‰

J

 

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!