Glasgow - Openness and Transparency



As regular readers know, I am distinctly unimpressed at the level of 'openness and transparency' surrounding Glasgow City Council's WPBR pay arrangements.

So I have submitted two further FOI requests:
  • one asking for copies of all correspondence regarding the award of the WPBR contract to Hays HR Consulting in 2005/06
  • a second asking for details of previous positions held in the City Council by its current chief executive (Annemarie O'Donnell) and executive director of corporate affairs (Carole Forrest). 
I do know that George Black was Annemarie's immediate predecessor as Glasgow CEO and that Ian Drummond was the City Council's solicitor and corporate affairs director until 2010.
   
What I don't know is what council positions Annemarie O'Donnell and Carole Forrest held previously and what, if any, responsibility they had for issues relating to equal pay and the Workforce Pay and Benefits Review (WPBR).

  


Annemarie O'Donnell
Chief Executive
Glasgow City Council

Dear Ms O'Donnell

FOISA Request

I would like to make the following request under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002. 

1) Please provide me with the copies of all written communications (including emails) between the City Council's Chief Executive and Hays HR Consulting and/or Dr Steve Watson regarding the award of the contract to develop the Workforce Pay and Benefits Review (WPBR) in 2005/06?

2) Please provide me with the copies of all written communications (including emails) between the City Council's Executive Director of Corporate Services and Hays HR Consulting and/or Dr Steve Watson regarding the award of the contract to develop the Workforce Pay and Benefits Review (WPBR) in 2005/06?

I look forward to your reply and would be grateful if you could respond to me by e-mail at: markirvine@compuserve.com
Kind regards


Mark Irvine 


Annemarie O'Donnell
Chief Executive
Glasgow City Council


Dear Ms O'Donnell
FOISA Request

I would like to make the following request under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002. 

1) Please provide me with the details of all posts held by Annemarie O'Donnell (including the relevant job profiles) in Glasgow City Council prior to her appointment as Chief Executive? 

2) Please provide me with the details of all posts held by Carole Forrest (including the relevant job profiles) in Glasgow City Council prior to her appointment as Executive Director of Corporate Services? 

I look forward to your reply and would be grateful if you could respond to me by e-mail at: markirvine@compuserve.com
Kind regards


Mark Irvine 

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!