Facebook Trolls - Sunday 15 March



I have asked Facebook to identify the moron behind these malicious complaints.

Dear Facebook 

My Action 4 Equality Scotland page is again inaccessible on Facebook because someone keeps making bogus and malicious complaints that my posts are against Facebook's Community Standards. 

Please note that these repeated complaints are completely false and untrue.

I would be grateful if Facebook can identify this person and take action against this person, instead of suspending access to my Action 4 Equality Scotland page. 

Thank you 


Mark Irvine

 


Facebook Trolls (05/03/20)



Facebook has suspended my Action 4 Equality Scotland page on two occasions this week in response to bogus complaints that my posts are abusive and/or offensive.

Dear Facebook

Someone is maliciously targeting my Action 4 Equality Scotland Facebook page and falsely claiming that my posts are abusive and/or against Facebook's Community Standards. 

I'm afraid this claim is completely untrue and I would urge Facebook to take action against the anonymous coward who is making these bogus complaints instead of suspending access to my Action 4 Equality Scotland page. 

Mark Irvine

If you ask me, the solution in cases like this is to expose the sad people making these anonymous complaints and  prevent them from suing social media until they agree to behave themselves.

 

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence