No More Mr Nice Guy (07/06/19)


Stefan is fast running out of patience with the selfish Claimants who keep bombarding the A4ES office with the same dumb questions that have been answered over and over again.

In between tearing his hair out, Stefan helpfully gives a number of examples in his Facebook post to explain how these queries are a complete waste of time and resources.

So if people don't take the hint and stop this ridiculous behaviour, further steps will need to be taken because it's slowing down the settlement process for everyone involved.  

   

I’M BEGGIN’ YOU TO STOP



I’ve tried being nice 
Now I’m gonna beg

STOP SENDING STUPID EMAILS TO KARL AND THE OFFICE
poor Karl Bromley has been inundated with literally hundreds of emails asking “when am I getting paid “
STOP IT. WE DONT KNOW.
The agreement is clear - 28 days from date accepted by the council. We have provided the app. It will tell you.
SO IT IS POINTLESS RINGING OR CONTACTING THE OFFICE
STOP IT! PLEASE
Ditto - what date did my letter go to the council. 
Ditto - have you received my letter. 
Ditto - when will you discuss the July offers - err JULY!
Ditto - new claims , can you get me an offer? No all new claims wait until 2021. As we told you when you signed up.
Then there is the variation of my sister/brother/ aunts offer is bigger than mine. Surely it’s a mistake? Err no, and no we won’t compare offers, and we won’t explain why their offer is bigger, even if it is your sister/cousin/aunt or any other distant relative. (Families, not at their best )
Can you give me a breakdown of my offer? No - as clearly explained in the legal advice, the formula is confidential.
I sent you 3 emails and I still haven’t had a reply. Hmm I wonder why? 
Every one of these emails has to be opened and considered- the amount of time being wasted is extraordinary. 
Please THINK, BE PATIENT AND DONT SEND THAT EMAIL unless absolutely necessary - hint none of the above qualifies. 
Bottom line - you send a stupid email you’re delaying payment 


Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!