Merkel vs Markle



I loved this Facebook post from one of Glasgow's claimants who got a bit carried away with all the excitement of yesterday and ended up trying to enlist the support of German Chancellor, Angela Merkel, in the fight for equal pay with Glasgow City Council.

So who knows, if other enterprising readers have got in touch with the new Duchess of Sussex, we might just find we have one of the world's leading politicians and a member of the Royal Family batting for the Claimants Side



I'm truly going off my rocker I saw a post last night someone suggested sending Meghan Markle an email as she is a feminist and fights strong for social justice and woman empowerment so I did told the whole story when I went to check if any reply I've only gone and sent it to the German chancellor Angela Merkel I don't think I will be going to Germany for my hols oops.

E  ðŸ˜‚😂

  









Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence