South Lanarkshire Meetings

Readers in South Lanarkshire are in touch on a regular basis - asking for information and feedback on a variety of topics such as:

I haven't made an equal pay claim yet, is it too late to submit a claim now?

Why is it so difficult to get basic pay information about how different council jobs are paid?

How do I go about asking a Freedom of Information question?

Should I contact and ask my local MSP for support?

So, to try and answer everyone's questions - I am making myself available for a series of readers' meetings - over the coming weeks and months.

If you want to organise a meeting in your own local area - just identify a suitable venue, make a provisional booking - and drop Mark Irvine a note to finalise arrangements at: markrvine@compuserve.com

The answer to the first question, by the way is - No, it's not too late to register an equal pay claim in South Lanarkshire!

If you want to do so - just e-mail Mark Irvine with your full name, address and post code.


Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence