Talking Heads vs Trump



While researching my 10 Album Challenge I came across a mash-up video of Donald Trump in a re-imaging of  'Once in a Lifetime' by Talking Heads  

You may ask yourself
What is that beautiful house?
You may ask yourself
Where does that highway go to?
And you may ask yourself
Am I right? Am I wrong?
And you may say yourself
"My God! What have I done?"




 



10 Album Challenge - Day 9 (03/07/20)



Talking Heads have long been one of my favourite bands - with its multi-talented lead singer David Byrne who was born in Dumbarton, Scotland before his family up stakes and moved to Canada, then on to the USA. 

Naked their final album released in 1998 showcased a shift towards world music illustrated in the following track "(Nothing But) Flowers". 



   

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence