North Lanarkshire Update



I continue to receive lots of enquiries about North Lanarkshire's job evaluation (JE) review which I've written about previously on the blog site, many times as a matter of fact.

I'll explain the situation again when I get a minute over the next day or two as I don't have the time or resources to respond to every query on an individual basis. 

In the meantime the important point to note is that the JE review was conducted by the Council and the local trade unions - Action 4 Equality Scotland was not directly involved.

Although it is fair to say that the case presented at the Glasgow Employment Tribunal by Daphne Romney QC (the A4ES barrister) effectively forced North Lanarkshire to concede its outstanding equal pay claims and to reconsider the JE scores and evaluations of certain council jobs.

  

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!