More PayFest News



More readers' comments on variety of topics including the PayFest party and the fact that settlement payments to Claimants are now underway.

Looking forward to it as George square strike day was amazing 👏👏👏👏👏👏🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I


Thanks so much for all your help yous have done an amazing job 

M


Hi Mark, 

I'm sorry I will not make it to the big party as I have my 3rd round of chemo on the 5th. I would have loved to meet everyone and thank them in person. I don't think the council would approve of me partying while of sick. I will look forward to seeing all the pictures. I never thought this day would come and we would get any money. 

Thanks 😘. 

R


Hi Mark 

thank you for your email ,unfortunately I won’t be able to attend as I will be on holiday I will be sorry to miss it .Thanks again for everything I’m sure you will all have a great night I look forward seeing all the pictures xx

regards 


J


Hi Mark

I can't thank you and everyone enough that was involved in this fight for equality. The money is life changing for myself and my family. Not one of us has ever seen this amount in our lives. I can finally be debt free and look after my mum properly and never need to worry. I know it's been a hell of a struggle for yourself and the team but you never gave up on us and that's why myself and the others are so grateful. 

I can't come to the party unfortunately as im looking after my mum but i hope it's a belter. We all deserve it.

Thank you once again for your hard work and determination. 

You have a lot to be proud off. 

Yours sincerely 

M x




  

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence