More Kind Words


Here are some more kind words from a regular reader from Edinburgh - as ever, glad to have been of service.  

Hi Mark,

Edinburgh and Equal Pay

I am writing to let you know that I have just received my settlement from The City of Edinburgh Council -  words cannot express how grateful I am to all staff involved in all the work that has made this possible.

It has been a long time since I first registered with Action 4 Equality Scotland in September 2005.

I hope that sometime soon the councils in other area will realise that this is not going to disappear and that in the not too distant future everyone will get the monies that they so rightly deserve.

Once again my very, very sincere thanks.

Regards,


A

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence