More Kind Words

More kind words have been received from one of our many readers in Glasgow - it's gratifying to know that we have made such a big difference to some people's lives.

"Hi,

I just wanted to thank your organisation for acting in my best interests - and the greater good of working class, low-income workers throughout the United Kingdom.

Trade unions and local government are guilty of neglecting the social justice principles which are meant to influence a decent society.

By Action 4 Equality Scotland ensuring this outcome for me I can now move on from the great sense of injustice I felt.

Very best wishes to your employees and organisation in the future.

Thank you for believing in my rights to be treated fairly in my employment."

Yours for equality

SS"

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence