Glasgow - Are You Professionally Koalafied?



A kind reader sent me this Facebook post which claims that 'Team DM Legal' are 'legally qualified professionals'. 


"4. DM Legal are well equipped with the skills, resources and experience to run this legal case. We are a team of four, we are hard working and legally qualified professionals; plus we have the best Advocate on our team."

Now this is a bold claim on which I'll have more to say soon, but it does sit oddly with the following statement made by DM Legal as well which I posted on the blog back in June last year:

"To be honest I don't give a fuck about professionalism"

Hmmmm......what a strange way for anyone to behave never mind someone who claims to be a 'legally qualified professional'.

 

Out of Control (21/06/19)


Anyone who is dumb enough to say, in public, on social media: 


"To be honest I don't give a fuck about professionalism" 

Has a big problem if you ask me and is drawing attention to the fact that they cannot control themselves.  

For some reason I keep receiving infantile messages from these 'Facebook chancers' who tell me that they want to be taken seriously.

Yet they keep slagging off the Glasgow Claimants for accepting equal pay settlements which have been the subject of a fierce battle, both in and out of court, for the past 12 years.  

Here's another of their dumb Facebook comments: 

"I would never take any settlement knowing my friends and colleagues were only getting 5 years money and £17,000 if they were lucky." 

Now I have no idea what would drive someone to speak in such an arrogant and condescending manner, but it's embarrassing and unprofessional for sure. 

 
One of my New Year resolutions for 2020 is to spend much less time on social media. 

Now don't get me wrong because Facebook and Twitter are a force for good in many ways - both played a significant role in Glasgow's fight for equal pay, for example, by sharing vital information and mobilising people.

But the downside is that far too much valuable time and energy can be spent trying to reason with 'armchair experts' who really don't have a clue what they're talking about - beyond their own self-obsessed, self-serving opinions.   

However, the good news is that I am, as ever, happy to respond to all and any readers who have genuine questions or sensible points to make.

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!