Spread the Word

Image result for twitter + images

I've had a Twitter account for some time, but never used it until the other day when I found I had 34 followers, much to my surprise.

Because how can you have any followers at all if you've never tweeted a single Tweet?

The reason I don't used Twitter I suppose it that the blog site takes up a quite lot of my time although I've started using the network to publicise my campaign to: 

#makeunionsmoreaccountable

So if any readers have a Twitter account, help get the word out by re-tweeting my tweet and spreading the word about making big union bureaucracies more accountable to ordinary union members. 

My Twitter address is: Mark1957

  1. Help level the playing field for the 'little guy' and sign the petition to:
    1. Petition: Government should introduce an independent complaints process for trade unions.

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence