Glasgow Humour

Image result for henrik's heroes + images

Football humour can sometimes crack me up as it did at the weekend while watching the Celtic legend Henrik Larsson coolly slotting in his third goal in a charity match at Celtic Park.

"Get him aff, he's nae use" - shouted one fan, which reminded me of another recent incident when a 100-year old Celtic fan, a woman, came on to the field of play at half time to be recognised for her lifetime of support for the club and to help with a presentation.

"She still moves quicker than Nir Bitton!" (a Celtic defensive midfield player) - bawled a noisy supporter behind my back, quick as a flash.

A comment which has me laughing to myself even now when I think of the imagination and quick wit involved.

Glasgow humour is not for the faint-hearted.



 

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!