Supporting Great Glasgow Businesses - John Lewis


John Lewis in Glasgow get 10 out of 10 and my own special award of 'Double Plus Extra Good' for going that extra mile on customer service.

I bought an American-style fridge from the John Lewis store in Buchanan Street recently which had to be returned, but in the time it took us to select a suitable replacement the price had jumped by quite a few hundred pounds. 



Nonetheless John Lewis agreed to refund the difference and the new Samsung fridge arrived safely yesterday courtesy of two John Lewis delivery chaps who could not have been more friendly or helpful. 


And since one good turn deserves another I'm going to spend my refund at the John Lewis store in Glasgow and treat myself to some fancy new kitchen gadget I've always wanted. 


  

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence