Broken Record Productions Presents!

Image

I didn't catch this BBC interview with Nicola Sturgeon, but I think I'm correct in saying the SNP have been banging on about Indyref2 every year since the 'once in a generation' referendum in 2014.

Image

Broken Records and IndyRef2 (June 23, 2021)

Image

A reminder of what I said in a previous post - Covid or no Covid, year after year, come hail rain or shine - nationalists insist it's time for IndyRef2.

Image

Image

 


 

Broken Records and Independence (May 04, 2021)

I think I'm right in saying the SNP have called for IndyRef2 in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021.

The reality is that whatever happens - Covid or no Covid - the SNP keep banging on like a broken record whether the voters like it or not.


 

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence