Glasgow - Equal Pay Medals


Lots of Glasgow claimants have been in touch to request a 'keepsake' Equal Pay medal.

I plan to post some dates and times on the blog next week, so that people can collect their medals by meeting me at the Memorial Bench in George Square.

Weather permitting, of course, so watch this space for more details.



 


Glasgow - Equal Pay Medals (10/06/20)


Guess what I came across the other day while I was having a long-overdue office clean out?

A box of A4ES Equal Pay medals from last year's 'PayFest' party at the Barrowland ballroom which were intended as a keepsake for the claimants who came along on the night.

So if there are any Glasgow claimants out there who'd like one, drop me a note with your name, postal address and contact phone number. 

My email address is - markirvine@compuserve.com

I will arrange to drop them off to people at the Memorial Bench in George Square, but once they're gone, they're gone - on the basis of first come, first served.

The inscription around the edge of the medal says:

Glasgow's Long Fight For Equal Pay

Action 4 Equality Scotland, GMB, Unison



 

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!