'After The Goldfish' (15/05/20)


I enjoy writing my blog, but every so often it's extremely irritating because of the predictive text used by Blogger which anticipates and regularly changes the meaning of what you're trying to say.

For example, just the other day a friend nominated me to take part in this 'Name Your 10 Favourite Albums' challenge.

So I started drawing up a list and one of the first entries was 'After The Goldrush' by the Canadian songsmith Neil Young.

Later that day I was reviewing the list when I noticed that Blogger had sabotaged my draft entry by changing 'After The Goldrush' to 'After The Goldfish' which would no doubt have confused people enormously.

A special word of thanks to my cousin Paul D who spots and alerts me to these occasional faux pas. 




  

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence