Modernity Scotland



Here's a link to 'Modernity Scotland' a great online learning and teaching resource developed by an old friend of mine, John McTaggart.

Now John has lots of different irons in the fire these days, but he used to teach at Boroughmuir High School in Edinburgh where my two daughters went to school.

Both of my children told me that 'Mr McTaggart' (as he was then before I got to know him) was an inspirational teacher, one who genuinely liked young people, instead of regarding them as the source of a regular pay cheque.

I can't say that I remember all my old school teachers with such affection, but I take my hat off to real motivators like John who can find that vital spark which encourages young people to make the most of their education.

https://www.modernity.scot/?fbclid=IwAR3Kla0mCZolAMefflpOK1NYgtLE05Sk_JDk8wB6BWeLBmUawPho6pebjIQ  


 

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence