Kevin's Curls



My uncle Edmund was not the only one in the family with curly hair - here's my brother Kevin at around 18 months who would have given Edmund a run for his money.

  


Family Photos (13/04/20)



Here's a photo of my grandmother, Mary Fitzgibbon, with her two oldest children and Edmund and Pat.

My uncle Edmund was the eldest child and four daughters followed after Pat: Kathleen, May, Sheila (my mother) and Nora.

A seventh child (a boy named Joseph) was stillborn, if I remember correctly.

Edmund and Pat both served during the Second World War - Edmund was a real character, full of fun and always brought a smile to your face; Pat was quieter and more reflective, but no less interesting to be with for all that. 

  


Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence