Read My Lips!



My cousin Nancy who lives in America is not a big devotee of UK politics, but nonetheless she was quick to decide whether Jeremy Corbyn called Theresa May a 'stupid woman' in the House of Commons the other day.

"Sure looked like it", was Nancy's straight to the point Facebook comment although the most surprising thing for me is that instead of just fessing up, making light of his bad temper and moving on Jeremy keeps digging an ever deeper hole for himself.  

I expect this latest, self-inflicted gaffe will impact on Corbyn's already terrible ratings in the opinion polls.

   

Read My Lips! (20/12/18)



"Stupid is as stupid does", as Forrest Gump was fond of saying, but make up your own mind whether Jeremy Corbyn called Theresa May a 'stupid woman' - courtesy of this slow motion clip from YouTube.

   

Labour's Inaction Man (15/12/18)



I remember collecting various 'Action Man' figures as a young kid, but I think I'll pass on this remarkably lifelike Corbyn doll - even though it sums up perfectly Jeremy's failure of leadership over Brexit.

   


Cows, Arses, Banjos - and Corbyn (08/12/18)



Here's something readers may want to consider as a last minute Xmas gift - a Jeremy Corbyn doll. 

Now I'm not a fan of Jeremy, as regular readers know, because I doubt the Labour leader's ability to hit a cow on the arse with a banjo.

But don't take my word for it, here's The Herald's political editor Michael Settle opining about Jezza's latest performance at Prime Minister's Questions (PMQs) in the House of Commons: 

"Remarkably [or not,] Jezza decided, after the most crushing day for a sitting government in living memory, he would refrain from mentioning the subject of its agony: Brexit.

"While his chosen subject of fighting poverty was undoubtedly a commendable one, it was hard not to think that the chief comrade, nice chap that he is, does not have the capacity to go for the political jugular.

"Just hours after the head girl’s humiliation, one could almost hear Labour eyes rolling in their owners' heads as their chief banged on about…Universal Credit."

Michael Settle


But who knows, maybe a Jezza doll might be a big hit at Christmas though I suspect only for mad Brexit supporters.


  


Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!