Glasgow - A Voice of Reason



Paul Sweeney, the MP for Glasgow East, is the first Glasgow politician to support my suggestion of selling off the Council's new Rolls Royce, along with its personalised number plate, and putting the money aside to help meet the cost of the Council's obligations on equal pay.

A voice of reason, I would say, and I'm sure Paul Sweeney's support will be welcomed by thousands of equal pay claimants across the city because the council seems to have taken leave of its senses over the past few days.

Here's our exchange on Twitter from earlier today although I'm still waiting to hear from Glasgow's other 14 constituency MSPs and MPs who are presumably all up at the SNP conference in Aberdeen.

Paul Sweeney MP

I completely agree.


Mark Irvine

The Herald has finally caught up with my hints about the mystery donor who gifted Glasgow City Council its 'new' Rolls Royce. The sooner the car is sold the better and the money put aside to help meet the council's obligations over equal pay.



  

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence