The Fight for Equal Pay in Glasgow



I have just sent a copy of my latest blog post on 'Dignity and Respect in Glasgow' to all Glasgow MPSs and MPs including the First Minister, Nicola Sturgeon.

The fight for dignity and respect in Glasgow City Council is part of the ongoing fight for equal pay! 

I will let readers know what response, messages of support or encouragement, I get including any 'nil' responses, if any.

I would expect MSPs and MPs to get fully behind their local constituents on such a big issue - one which affects thousands of low paid workers right across Glasgow.

I sent my blog post by Twitter, but here are the MSPs' and MPs' email addresses which I've posted previously.

Glasgow MSPs (Scottish Parliament)

Glasgow MPs (Westminster Parliament)
David.Linden.mp@parliament.uk
Paul.Sweeney.mp@parliament.uk
Carol.Monaghan.mp@parliament.uk
Alison.Thewliss.mp@parliament.uk

  

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence