Daylight is the Best Disninfectant



NBC News reports that Donald Trump and his wider family who are all involved in his business empire could benefit to the tune of $1 billion from the Republican Party's tax plans.

“It’s not good for me. Believe me”, insists Trump in which case why doesn't he publish his tax returns (as he promised to many times as Candidate Trump - because then people could see for themselves that their president has nothing to hide.

  


https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/trump-his-family-could-save-more-1-billion-under-house-n821491

Trump and his family could save more than $1 billion under House tax bill

By MARK MURRAY - NBC News


President Donald Trump has insisted, for months, that the Republican tax plan he supports won’t benefit him.

“It’s not good for me. Believe me,” he said at a Sept. 27 event in Indiana to sell the plan. “My plan is for the working people, and my plan is for jobs. I don’t benefit,” he also said that day.

And earlier this month, according to NBC News, Trump told a group of Democratic senators in a phone call, "My accountant called me and said 'you're going to get killed in this bill.’”

In fact, Trump and his heirs potentially could save more than $1 billion overall under the GOP tax proposal that the House of Representatives passed Thursday, with most of that amount coming from a repeal of the estate tax, according to an analysis NBC News commissioned of Trump’s one known 2005 tax return and his estimated net worth.

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!