Brexit Baloney

Image result for EU + images

I listened again to this talk given by Professor Michael Dougan about 'What happens if the UK leaves the European Union' which I posted on the blog site last year ahead of the 2016 referendum.

More than a year on I have to say the Professor was spot on with his analysis and even the most avid Brexiteers now accept that there will have to be a significant traditional period and that Brexit cannot possible be achieved by the spring of 2019.

  

Professors for Remain (22/06/17)



Here is, quite simply, the best thing I have heard in the great debate about the UK's continued membership of the European Union (EU).

Michael Dougan is a Professor of European Law at the University of Liverpool and he spells the issues out very clearly, yet with passion and good humour.

I doing so he takes a swipe or two at the Leave campaigners whom he describes as 'Creationists' in a serious debate about Evolution. 

But come to think of it the Brexiteers share a thing or two with religious fundamentalism, so I think the Prof makes a fair point. 

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!