Breaking Barriers

Image result for breaking barriers images

My blog has just crashed through another important milestone with the news that 3.5 million people have taken the time and trouble to visit the site since I started posting back in 2007.

The blog site along with Twitter and Facebook are important vehicles in the fight for equal pay because together they get a message across to thousands of people in a short space of time - and they can be used to get a message across to employers, councillors, MSPs and MPs.

So the more people who follow the blog and who Share, Like and Retweet posts on Facebook and Twitter the better it is for all concerned - because many hands make light work!

    

Facebook and Twitter

Image result for twitter images

Keep up with all the latest equal pay news in Glasgow and spread the word to co-workers and friends by following Mark Irvine on Facebook and Twitter -  

  

All you need is a mobile phone!



    

Glasgow and Equal Pay (25/05/17)


I received an email the other day from a reader in Glasgow asking if I could send out updates by post, for the benefit of people who don't have access to the internet. 

Here's what I said in reply:

Hi Ann

I update my blog site several times a week, as you probably know, so it's really not possible for me to produce separate briefings for individuals or small groups - I just don't have the time.

I also do put all the equal pay blog posts on Twitter and Facebook.

So anyone with a mobile phone (which is just about everyone these days) can follow me on Twitter or Facebook and get access to my blog site that way.

Here's my Twitter address -  - and a quick search on Facebook will bring up my A4ES pages. 

Hope that helps.

Kind regards



Mark

So for anyone who doesn't have a computer-based internet access at home - there is more than one way to skin this cat by using Twitter and Facebook.

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!