Glasgow and Equal Pay



Another Glasgow MSP has been in touch with a message of support in the fight for equal pay with Labour-run Glasgow City Council - Bill Kidd the SNP member for Glasgow Anniesland.


Dear Mark,


Glasgow City Council and Equal Pay 

Thanks very much for contacting me again on this extremely important issue and my apologies for not being back to you sooner, where I had started to reply but it was sitting in a Draft-format.

‘With 5,000 of the Glasgow City Council workforce having been found in favour of by the Court of Session and with the Scottish Government having spoken out on behalf of this years-long injustice being resolved, I expect that GCC will, along with all Scottish Local Authorities, stop shamefully wasting time and get on with paying the money due to these hard-working public servants.’

All best wishes,


Bill


Bill Kidd 


MSP for Glasgow Anniesland


  


From: Mark Irvine [mailto:markirvine@compuserve.com]
Sent: 18 April 2017 09:16
To: Kidd B (Bill), MSP <Bill.Kidd.msp@parliament.scot>
Subject: Fwd: Glasgow City Council and Equal Pay

Dear Bill


Glasgow City Council and Equal Pay 

I am chasing up all Glasgow MSPs and MPs who have still to respond to my email regarding the long-running equal pay dispute with the Glasgow City Council.

I have heard from three of your MSP/MP colleagues already and have posted their messages of support on my blog to highlight the issues involved and the Labour administration's foot-dragging behaviour, in the run-up to the local council elections on Thursday 4th May 2017.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards



Mark 

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!