Calling Glasgow!

Image result for calling + images

A big 'Thank You' to all the readers who got in touch in response to my appeal to get sight of City Council payslips covering the period of the immediately before and after the introduction of the WPBR (Workforce Pay and Benefits Review).

I now have all the pay documents I need - for the moment at least. 


  

Calling Glasgow! (08/03/17)

Image result for calling + images

As happens from time to time, I am looking for a bit of assistance from the thousands of equal pay claimants across Glasgow.

I am looking for a Home Carer who has kept their pay slips from Glasgow City Council for the past 10 years - covering the period immediately before and after the introduction of new pay arrangements and the council's WPBR (Workforce Pay and Benefits Review) in 2007.

Now this is really important and I'm confident that someone out of all the many A4ES clients in Glasgow will be able to help.

So if anyone has this information to hand, please drop me a note (in confidence of course) to:markirvine@compuserve.com  

  

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!