Star Trekkin (16/10/13)



The Voyager 1 space probe has finally our world's solar system and is now heading into deep space - 12 billion miles from Planet Earth - where it will take another 40,000 years to reach the nearest star to our Sun.

Mind boggling.

Voyager 1 was shot into space in September 1977 - the same year that the iconic movie Star Wars was released - and the tiny spacecraft also featured in the 1979 'Star Trek' having been rescued by aliens after falling into a black hole.

Impossible, I know, but don't blame me as I didn't write the script.

But as my own small tribute to Voyager 1 as it 'goes boldly where no man has gone before - here is one of my favourite tunes and videos Star Trekkin.    


Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!