NLC and FOI



Here's my latest FOI request to North Lanarkshire Council and it will be interesting to see how NLC responds given the Council recent comments about bearing in mind my recent criticism of its performance pay or bonus scheme for senior officials.  


Gavin Whitefield
Chief Executive
North Lanarkshire Council


Dear Mr Whitefield

FOISA Request 

I would like to make the following request under the Freedom of Information Scotland Act 2002:

1 I refer to North Lanarkshire Council's Annual Accounts for 2014/15 and specifically the section dealing with 'Exit Packages' on Page 85. 

2 Please provide me with a breakdown of the cost of the Exit Package on that page which is reported as costing a total of £218,000. 

3 In doing so please explain why the £218,000 figure is so much higher than the cost of the pension lump sum due to the Council's chief executive which is reported on Page 85 of the same document as £196,220 (excluding an annual pension of £79,300).

I look forward to your reply and would be grateful if you could respond to me by e-mail to: markirvine@compuserve.com
    
Kind regards



Mark Irvine

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!