Roadshow Farce



GMB members continue to share their accounts of the 'Roadshow' meetings on equal pay which were held in North Lanarkshire last week. 

Hi Mark

Just seen your blog today about the woman who has taken her offer because she felt she had no choice in case she lost it, I feel heart sorry for her, my offer was a couple of hundred pounds, so was easy to turn down.

I'm beginning to think the GMB has gagged it representatives, as we are getting no advice from them.

I myself was told nothing at the roadshow except that i could take my offer, refuse it or go away and think about it no explanation about how it was calculated or anything, spent less than five minutes in the place.

Are GMB really allowed to sent us to these roadshows with no representatives to advise
us, surley that cant be right and when you contact them you dont get a reply, disgraceful.

What happens next, we don't know



B

I have to say I am amazed at the lack of leadership and advice from the GMB on what to do next .

It's almost as if the GMB wants these low paid members to accept poor settlement offers even though these are worth much less than all of the other equal pay claimants in North Lanarkshire.

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!