More Kind Words



Here's a lovely letter from a regular reader of the blog site whose equal pay claim with South Lanarkshire Council has just been settled.

Dear Mark

Thank You Very Much - You're the best!

I have received my equal pay settlement from South Lanarkshire Council and am still in a state of shock as to how much I have actually got!

It is life changing for me - for the first time in over twenty years I am no longer in debt. I am now able to do some home improvements, plan for a holiday for next year and still have a lot left to save for my retirement.

So I want to thank you so very much for all the work, effort and sheer determination you have given to us all over the years.

I will continue to read your blog site with interest.

With my very best wishes


E

Now what can I say - I am just so pleased that folks in South Lanarkshire got what they deserved and although it was a long, hard fight I never doubted that we would win in the end.

I only hope that the trade unions in South Lanarkshire feel thoroughly ashamed of their actions over the years because the truth is that when push came to shove they stood shoulder to shoulder with the Council - instead of standing up for their lowest paid members.  

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence