'I Don't Beliebe It'


I never thought I'd live to see the day where I would spend some of the relatively few yet valuable minutes I have here on this earth - writing about Justin Bieber.

But a short time ago I heard a crazy woman on Sky News complaining that this teenybopper idol had turned up late for a performance at the O2 arena in London - and much to the terrible disappointment of the woman's 4-year old daughter.

Yes, you heard me correctly - a 4-year old was taken to the concert by her mum - who otherwise looked and sounded like a relatively normal human being.

Now for whatever reason the teen sensation showed up on stage late - so the 4-year old managed to hear only the first song of JB's set - before being taken off home to bed, her young life unfulfilled apparently.

Now excuse me for sounding a bit like Victor Meldrew - but I really don't understand how Sky News can give airtime to such drivel and nonsense - with everything that's going on in the world.

I may have to go out for a long walk or lie down in a dark room for a while - just to recover my composure. 

And while I'm at it - who the hell is Justin Bieber anyway?

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!