No Oil Painting

Karl Lagerfeld and Adel
I read somehwere yesterday that the German-born head of Chanel - Karl Lagerfeld (78) - was very rude about a singer known as Adele.

Apparently this gentlemean said that while Adele singer had a beautiful face and a divine voice' - she was a bit too fat'.

Before going on to say that Russian men are 'very ugly' and that - 'If I were a women on Russia I would be a lesbian, as the men are so ugly'.

Now what I would say to that is that Mr Lagerfeld is no oil painting himself.

In fact he looks like a well-preserved corpse that's been dug up out of the ground -  dressed up in some nice clothes - then had a silver wig stuck on his head.

What I know about Adele you could write on the back of a postage stamp - but what I do know is that she shouldn't let this silly old fool get under her skin.

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence