Ask Dr Ozzy


Ozzy Osbourne was bang on form in his Ask Dr Ozzy column this week.

Here are two examples of his words of wisdom and practical advice - to Sunday Times readers.

Now I didn't know that the former 'mad man of rock' - was so in touch with his feminine side.

But it sounds like Ozzy was a real tower of strength - in the delivery room.

Dear Dr Ozzy

If I take a bath in saltwater a few hours before a party, will it help me tto fit into my little black dress? (I've read it works like reverese osmosis, removing water from the body.)

Jennifer, Kent

I wouldn't know, I don't wear many little black dresses. I used to wear a chainmail suit on stage, though, and I had the opposite problem. It would fit perfectly well when I put it on, but when I worked up a sweat, it would shrink. By the end of the night I felt I'd been strung up with piano wire. So count yourself lucky.

Dr Ozzy


Dear Dr Ozzy

My doctor's asked if I want to listen to music while giving birth. Will this do me or my baby any good. I'm thinking of going 'natural' (no drugs).

Lisa, Bath

When Sharon gave birth to Kelly, I thought I was trapped in a scene from The Exorcist. I don't care if they play you Bridge Over Troubled water on infinite loop: an all-natural birth will hurt. You're a brave woman, Lisa. Best of Luck.

Dr Ozzy

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!