More Kind Words

Here's an lovely e-mail from a regular reader in Clackmannanshire - glad to have been of service is all I would say.

It's a shame that some folks have waited for so long - for certain employers to come to their senses - but we're getting there step-by-step.

And there's no better feeling - I can tell you - than people finally getting what they  deserve. 


Dear Mark,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and all the team for all the hard work you have done in getting a settlement with my equal pay claim with Clackmannanshire Council.

I am over the moon and without your help I would not have had a great result.

So once again thank you and please keep up the great work for all the rest of the people.

Kind Regards


MM

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence