Dumb is Forever

Until last weekend I was blissfully unware of Tamara Ecclestone.

But now - thanks to Harry Hill - I know that she's the airhead daughter of Bernie Ecclestone - the diminutive and immensely rich boss of Formula One.

For some reason Tamara featured on a recent TV show - which found its way on to Harry Hill's comical round-up of what's best and worst on the box every week.

Which made fun of the said Tamara - for rushing off to the doctor, a Harley Street doctor I presume - as soon as she discovered she had a spot - or zit - on her face.

I could tell by then that Daddy hadn't actually prepared Tamara too well - for some of the harsh realities of life.

Tamara next turned up in one of the Sunday newspapers.

And was credited with the banal quote - "I won't lie - I love luxury" - as the proud owner of 100 pairs of Christian Laboutin shoes.

Now I don't know Christian Laboutin - or anything about Christian Laboutin shoes - but I got the point.

'Beauty fades, but dumb is forever' - as Judge Judy would say.

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence