Welcome Back

A fond welcome back - to all of my readers and visitors.

My internet connection has been down since Wednesday afternoon - so I have been unable to post my thoughts and reflections - or deal with my regular flood of e-mails.

So my apologies for any inconvenience or consternation this may have caused - because it was certainly a real pain in the arse at this end.

The reason for my internet connection not working - is that my phone line (landline) was down - and in the UK this means dealing with BT (British Telecom).

Now BT is a monopoly supplier in the UK - when it comes to landline phones - so you can't go elsewhere if your services breaks down. 

But you can complain - of which more later.

For the moment I'm just glad to be back in the saddle - and in touch with the outside world again. 

What a lovely feeling to start the day.

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!