A Hopeful Carer

A reader from South Lanarkshire has sent me an e-mail - the contents of which are reproduced below.

I have to say it's always nice to hear from those at the sharp end of the fight for equal pay - because that's what this is all about.

The lowest paid workers in the land - who have been betrayed by the very people - who were supposed to be looking after their interests.

If you have something to say - or want to get something off your chest - drop me a note at: markirvine@compuserve.com

As a general rule I don't publish people's names and personal details - for obvious reasons.

But so long as readers' comments are reasonably polite - though colourful language is perfectly acceptable - I am happy to post them on the blog site.

So don't delay - if you have some thoughts to share or something you want to say - get writing today.

"Dear Mark

I was very pleased to read the publication today in the Hamilton Advertiser about the ongoing equal pay dispute concerning South Lanarkshire Council.

It was an interesting bit of reading considering the amount of time it has slowly been going on and on.

Reading this had for one time felt a bit of closure hopefully.

I would like to thank you for all your persistence and time it has been greatly appreciated.

I think I can speak on behalf of everyone involved in this dispute you have fought effortlessly and we hope it has not been in vain.

Thank you very very much.

A hopeful carer"

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence