Stefan Cross has been named as one of the best-known, high-profile lawyers in the UK - according to The Lawyer magazine.
Here's is the magazine's 'top ten' of the most frequently cited solicitors in UK newspapers.
While publicity isn't everything - to get noticed you've got to be making a real impact and in terms of equal pay - a big difference to people's lives.
(Press coverage July 2009 - June 2010)
1. Freeman & Co named partner Nick Freeman, 120 mentions
2. Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom partner Bruce Buck, 87 mentions, Chelsea FC chairman,
3. Kaim Todner partner Karen Todner, 67 mentions, represented Gary McKinnon, the British hacker the US is trying to extradite
4. Giovanni di Stefano, 62 mentions, Ian Brady and Ronnie Biggs’ lawyer
5. Payne Hicks Beach Fiona Shackleton, 56 mentions, John Cleese divorce case
6. Finers Stephens Innocent Mark Stephens, 50 mentions, media lawyer who commented frequently on the John Terry super injunction
7. Julian Young & Co partner Julian Young, 39 mentions, represented Sean Hodgson, incorrectly convicted of murder in 1982 and freed after a DNA test
8. Public Interest Lawyers solicitor Phil Shiner, 38 mentions, represents anti-war activist Maya Evans
9. Stefan Cross Solicitors name partner Stefan Cross, 20 mentions, represented staff suing Birmingham City Council over pay discrimination
10. Leigh Day & Co partner Martyn Day, 15 mentions, represented claimants following the alleged dumping of toxic waste in the Ivory Coast