Voting With Their Feet

Special Needs Assistants continue to vote with their feet - see the exchange of e-mails below with a reader from North Lanarkshire.

Similar enquiries are now coming in from Fife - because of the debacle over 'lost' paperwork and internal grading appeals.

If you feel the same way, drop mark Irvine a note at: markirvine@compuserve.com

"Dear B

Do you actually have a claim underway with Unison?


If so, you can simply transfer this to Action 4 Equality Scotland instead of starting up the whole process all over again.

All I need at this stage is your address and post code - to get things moving

Kind regards

Mark

Original Message
- Subject: equal pay

Hi Mark,

My name is BC and I was given your e-mail by one of my school colleagues.


I have worked as a Special Needs Assistant since 2001.

I'm sure at the time of the equal pay dispute I filled in a claims form through the union Unison, but their response hasn't been great and they don't give much information.

I hope that you will be able to help me with this claim. If you could send me an Action 4 Equality Scotland claims form that would be great.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Yours

BB"

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence