More Kind Words

More kind words from one of our readers in North Ayrshire - it's heartening to see that doing the right thing over equal pay - can make a such huge difference to people's lives.

"Hi Mark,

I would like to thank you and all the staff working for Action 4 Equality Scotland - and Stefan Cross, of course

I am a male working for North Ayrshire Council who received my cheque last week - and I must say myself and other staff are over the moon with what Action 4 Equality Scotland has done for us.

Without you and Mr Cross we would have been none the wiser - as the unions are totally hopeless when it comes to equality.

Once again a heart felt thank you and good luck with all your claiments.

I know you wont let them down .

Yours sincerely

MP"

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!