Settlement offers

The process of settling claims in Glasgow is now in full swing - though it's not been without its problems - first there were delays in getting the required information from the council - then there were the usual mistakes, errors, cock-ups and omissions - which are now slowly, but surely, getting resolved.

Nonetheless, for most people things have gone relatively smoothly and many of our clients have been kind enough to pass on their comments - here are a few examples of what people have had to say.

"Received my letter at the weekend, I'm absolutely thrilled at the result. Thanks for keeping in touch with us over the past 18 months, all you promised has been delivered. Hopefully all future negotiations will be as successful." ED, Glasgow.

"I have received my new offer and am delighted. I would just like to thank you personally for all the help given. Thank you for taking the time to answer e-mails when I know you have been extremely busy. Thanks also to all at Stefan Cross." EC, Glasgow.

"Massive THANK YOU from myself and other staff members regarding the recent settlement with Glasgow City Council. To say many of my colleagues are delighted is an understatement." MG, Glasgow.

"Just like to say a big thanks for your help in getting me my settlement with Glasgow Council. As you can guess I am delighted with the offer and have sent my agreement off to Stefan Cross." MC, Glasgow.

"You wonderful people.
Delighted with the settlement. Good work.
You will miss me pestering you!" YM, Glasgow.

The rest of our clients in Scotland should take heart from what's been achieved in Glasgow - other employers can now see that the writing's on the wall - they will now have to think very carefully about how to proceed - bearing in mind the local elections results in May.

You can help turn up the pressure on your own council - by doing what people in Glasgow have done - by keeping equal pay in the spotlight - by seeking a meeting with your own local councillor or MSP - and asking what they are doing to bring about a resolution to your claim.

If Glasgow can reach a settlement, so can other councils - and that's exactly what we are encouraging them to do!


Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!